Every day, the monetary system is getting more and more critique. Here we will look at systematic design errors in the system: how does it work wrong? Which are the hidden design flaws in the system?
- Screwed 3 times by the way money is issued
- The economy is a tapeworm – no recycling built-in
- The unit of currency is a rubber band
Let these problems run into your veins for a while and then look at the design that can fix all three problems in one fix:
- a currency unit that is created en destructed following a natural, neutral principle
- a circular currency for a circular economy
- a currency unit defined using values of nature.